About Us...Custom & Bespoke Photo Wallpaper Providers
What we offer...
The Wallpaper Mural Company is a small business based in
We have a great selection of 'ready to go' mural wallpapers for you to choose from in our extensive list of categories, however, if you still can’t quite find what you’re looking for, then you can also have your own digital photograph or design printed as wallpaper, creating a fantastically unique feature wall for any room in your home or business.
As part of our specialist service, we can also help you to design the exact mural wallpaper that you require. All you have to do is contact us to discuss your requirements, and we’ll do all that we can to help you achieve your desired wallpaper mural.
Further Information...How to Hang a Wallpaper Mural
1. Check the box for the overall dimension of your mural.
2. Measure the overall height and width of the wall where the mural will go.
3. Determine the best location for the position of your mural. If the mural is bigger than the wall space then determine now where you will trim off the excess. Do not trim yet.
4. Each Roll of the mural is numbered from left to right.
Hanging the Mural
5. Using a spirit level or plumb bob, mark a plumb line where you want the left hand edge of the mural to start.
6. Mix paste to manufacturer's instructions (not included) and apply over the area the of the wall from which the mural will hang. Use a roller or brush to apply.
7. Starting with panel 1 align the left edge with the plumb line and smooth down into place
8. If you need to trim the image down, do so with a sharp knife and straight edge. Repeat this process for each panel, being careful to match up the design.
Information courtesy of Graham & Brown